CALL FOR PRICE: 1300347374
After many years of testing, trials and errors, Fire Defender has developed a FULL WEATHER CLEAR BUSHFIRE SYSTEM for PINE TIMBERS. Suitable for all bushfire areas up to and including BAL29.
The system incorporates three (3) products
The system requires the following application process:
- 2 coats of Timber Defence which is a wet-on-wet system designed to soak into the timber
- 3 coats of Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro which has had 80mls of PAINT FR added to each litre
The benefits of this system far out way the offerings of other fire retardant coatings.
- Far more cost effective
- Offers a clear finish in many timber colours
- A durable low satin finish
- A thin smooth finish
- The ability to add a solid coloured paint of your colour choose over the top of this system
- Unlike all other products on the market which come from the USA, OUR SYSTEM WAS DEVELOPED AND IS MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Timber Defence, once applied and cured, will not need to be reapplied for the life of the timber.
The Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro was exposed to a extensive weathering process prior to the fire test. This test simulated 7-10 years worth of weathering. We anticipate that, depending on weather exposure, the Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro/ PAINT FR combination will need to be reapplied every 7-10 years.
The following product documents are available for download. We strongly recommend that you read all these documents to ensure you understand the requirements of this system, the application process, and the safe handling requirements of each product.